Free Enterprise Now® is a unique curriculum that educates students about…
- The value of the free enterprise system
- The role entrepreneurs play in our society
- The basics for starting a business, including what is covered in a business plan
- The purposes in marketing a business
- Ethical considerations that entrepreneurs and other business leaders face
- The ways businesses and the government interact in a free enterprise system
Activities and lessons in this curriculum are designed for students to create meaningful, practical application.
lesson 1Introduction to the Foundations of Free Enterprise
lesson 2The Entrepreneurial Role: Business Planning and Development
lesson 3Running a Business: Marketing, Pricing and Promoting Products
lesson 4Leadership and Ethical Decision Making: Running a Business with Integrity
lesson 5The Intersection of Business and Government: Is it “Free” Enterprise?