Free Enterprise Now® is a unique curriculum that educates students about…
- The value of the free enterprise system
- The role entrepreneurs play in our society
- The basics for starting a business, including what is covered in a business plan
- The purposes in marketing a business
- Ethical considerations that entrepreneurs and other business leaders face
- The ways businesses and the government interact in a free enterprise system
Activities and lessons in this curriculum are designed for students to create meaningful, practical application.
Ready to Begin?
Before starting, we recommend taking this pre-test. These questions are designed to test students’ overall knowledge of free enterprise and entrepreneurship, and it will help to gauge the learning that will take place during the five lessons presented in the Free Enterprise Now curriculum.
lesson 1Introduction to the Foundations of Free Enterprise
lesson 2The Entrepreneurial Role: Business Planning and Development
lesson 3Running a Business: Marketing, Pricing and Promoting Products
lesson 4Leadership and Ethical Decision Making: Running a Business with Integrity
lesson 5The Intersection of Business and Government: Is it “Free” Enterprise?